Kansas Rental Application Form – PDF Template
A landlord should use the Kansas credit application to verify that a potential lessee is capable of paying the monthly rental amount every month. An applicant should follow the instructions and fill in the following to help the landlord find out more about themselves:
- Social Security Number – For the credit report to make sure there are no outstanding debts that would get in the way of paying rent every month.
- Driver’s License Number – This helps with the credit verification and if the landlord decides to perform a background check.
- Current Employer – To help verify income to make sure the rental amount is affordable (Should be no more than 33% of your monthly take home pay).
- Any Vehicles – Parking can be specified in some areas with limited space. This is to make sure that if a lease is granted the tenant’s car will not be towed.
- Fee – Some landlords charge a fee for this service to cover the charges by performing the lookups.